Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today I got an e-mail from my daughter to send her a recording of her performance with the Spokane Symphony.  She wishes to send it in as an audition for a competition.  She has asked me to do this several times. Today I tried to do so via e-mail.  The almost 9 minute recording is too darn big to do over e-mail.  So I thought about putting it on a different site and one thing led to another and here I am using my Blog spot to learn about designing ones own space and making it reader useful, not just for reading.  

Several posts ago I wrote about getting direction from my family and friends.  I have a calendar I look at on occasion, dreaming on....I can pop an appointment calendar into this space imagining that my sister could post on my calender, "Please plan a raking party for my yard by this date."   I don't know if it would be fun for her, but Dave has been asking me to set that up, and I procrastinate. : )   We shall see if the family pressure works better. 

Calendar and Playlist, that Clara can get her music from.  So let us see if my study works.

No comments:

Post a Comment